This wiki describes software and experimental methods developed for digital imaging applications in the VistaLab. The work here is done in collaboration with members of Stanford's Center for Image Systems Engineering.
There is a PDC Software page that explains how to download software and use SVN.
If you are a new lab member and would like to review general issues please visit the Vistalab new member page
Current PDC projects
- L3 Algorithm - Local, linear learned - Automatic image process pipeline learning for arbitrary CFAs
- Scene 3D (Andy Lin)
- Metric, Simulations, Experiments for Colorblind
- ISET for biology
Previous and Related PDC projects
- Integrated Color Pixel
- Spatial CIELAB
- Display Simulation
- Misprint calculation - Tools for rapid misprint identification
- Demosaicking and Denoising - Software and image quality analysis
- Pixel Binning - Increased sensitivity, lower bandwidth
- ClearType Experiments - Preference judgments
- ClearType Experiment - SVM on cone sampled images
- Camera Image Quality Metrics- Camera Image Quality Metrics
- Reflectance and Illuminant Estimation - New ideas about these old problems
Image databases and related
Curated list of image databases
- SCIEN data for ISET and ISETBIO See SCIEN_data for a description of the repository.
- Image quality database from Winkler
- Color calibration data (Spain)
- Penn image database
- UT Austin Nikon image database
- Face stimuli database see reference Vision Research paper by Bednar
Haomiao Jiang, Qiyuan Tian, Henryk Blasinski, Manu Parmar, Joyce Farrell, Steven Lansel, Jiajing Xu, Peter Catrysse and Brian Wandell. You may be interested to browse through a large collection of student projects related to this work.