From Vista Lab Manual
Welcome to the VISTA LAB Wiki!
This manual describes the software, experimental methods and administrative procedures used in the Wandell lab. Manual pages that describe the software and analytical methods are organized into major manual sections by the menu at the left.
Description of the MR scanner and protocols we are using can be found in wiki pages Stanford's Center for Cognitive and Neurobiological Imaging (CNI).
For the last decade we have shared software from our lab freely. We now use github to store and share our code. Locally, we have a git tutorial page.
An overview of all the software, and links to software and test data downloads, are in Software. There are large wiki sections describing distinct software components for
- Anatomical methods
- Functional imaging
- Diffusion imaging
- 2D-Flattening and 3D-Visualization
- Stimulus generation
MR Analysis methods
These pages also describe the methods we have developed within these packages.
- Visual field map measurement
- Population receptive fields
- Fiber Tracking
- Tensor Statistics
- Neurobiological Image Management System
- Manual pages specific to our Stanford laboratories, and not of general interest, are Administrative, and Vision Lunch.
- A place for lab white papers and historical notes of interest.
- CNI Scanning Instructions (password-protected).
- In-progress local projects
- Sun Grid Engine
- Computer list